Skip to main content

How To Make Your Book Free On Amazon: Permafree


 How To Make Your Book Free On Amazon: Permafree!

https://amzn.to/2VV35FU
                                                                                               Free!

 
So how to get your book put on to Amazon for free. I have seen so many articles and videos of this and it's really not that complicated!

Publish on amazon don't check KDP select Publish same book & cover on Draft2Digital

If you want to publish on Apple make sure your book has no links to Amazon or other bookshops inside  
  You have to put in a price at first, D2D won't publish your ebook if the price is set to $0 but once the first shop accepts the book then you can drop the book to $0
It only takes around two hours for your book to start appearing in the shops for free
Contact Amazon on your Bookshelf page. It's at the bottom Contact Us
Look down the list and select Pricing
Then Select Price Match
Type in the details of the book you want to make free.
Title:
ASIN:




Can you please price match this ebook
The website address that shows your ebook for free.

All Regions


Thank you.


Do remember to say thank you!
That is pretty much it. It took my ebook 36 hours to be listed free on .com then another 24 hours for it to be added to all regions.












My newest book! 

https://amzn.to/2YyQuKl



 Being a writer isn’t as easy as people think it is. How hard can it be? You sit at a computer and write! I can do that! But can you? What other problems do you think writers face?

Writers often find validation in today’s tough market hard. The doubts creep into their minds if they are good enough. Imposter syndrome makes them feel like a fake! Writer’s block removes the ability to get down their thoughts and ideas and anxiety cripples them when it comes time to publish.

An agent, a publisher or even a reader can destroy what little confidence the author had in their work. And after all of that, they go through the whole process again putting another book out there for people to critic and sometimes tear apart. Why ever do we do it?

In this ebook I will cover:
Validation
Criticism
Feeling Like A Fraud
Imposter syndrome
Lifestyle and Health
Confidence
Bad reviews
Jealousy!
Writer's Block
Procrastination

I've written about my own personal experiences along with my own tips to help you get into the writer's mindset.


Sonia Shade



<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-9706847242778065" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behave As If Your Writing Is A Business

                                                                                               It is your business!  

My worst nightmare as an erotica writer has come true!

My worst nightmare as an erotica writer has come true! Recently I have been getting some people messaging me on social media not understanding that I write about sex, including threesomes, foursomes, bisexual experiences, cuckolding, and so on  BUT  I do  NOT  participate in these activities! Well, I say some people mostly men sending me often rude and disrespectful messages and a few unwanted pictures. There was even an instance of my partner getting abuse by a woman during a discussion because I write erotica! When he called her on what she meant by what she was implying as it was nothing to do with what they were talking about she quoted one of my stories! The good point about this is that the part of the story she was referencing was about halfway through the tale so she must have paid for it or read it on KU.  The Difference Between Fantasy And Reality! This was my worry when I started writing erotica that people might think I am speaking from experience rather than just making st

How To Sell Erotica?

That is a good question! A lot of people don't actually realize how hard it is to sell a story or a book                                                             Social Media   I know, this is what every single blogger etc says. And they would be right. It is true social media is a very powerful marketing tool. You don't need to have hundreds of thousands of followers because of how social media works your post can be spread to hundreds of thousands of people even if those accounts don't follow you. A lot of people think you need 1000s of followers to use social media effectively to market your writing. But actually, you only need a few people that have large amounts of followers that follow you! Case in point my second week of publishing stories at the time I had just four short erotic stories published. I decided to do a free promotion on Amazon. Because it was free! I was dreaming people would download it and give me fame and then they would buy my o